Nimbus Summit You will be less than a grain of salt but more than an ounce of gold
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
Private 
Have to keep Lane and his conversation very vague until that thread develops more. Lmk if I need to change anything. 
The golden hour rested upon the epsilons shoulders, its hue shining through the stray strands of fur sticking out amongst the hundreds, his frame the only tell as to who he was. A silhouette masking his distinctive colors as he neared his den, Rye sang his wife's name in a quiet howling song with the aim to make her aware of his approach. He was far later than he would have hoped but his conversation with Lane ran later than expected and his hunt was jarringly laborious. The yearling badger put up a greater fight than the father expected, earing three stripes across his throat, they were only superficial; and it earned him the bonus of a squirrel. 

Grasping the meal betwixt his teeth once again Rye set the gifts at the entrance of the den, a peace offering in case his wife was fuming he had not stuck to his word given only just that morning. He knew @Imaq wasn't one to get wrapped around a branch so easily but he did not keep his word, some form of repentance was due. "Wife, I'm sorry I have returned late but I brought with me food." He was almost sheepish with his words but still managed to come off coolly. The badger and squirrel was only enough for Imaq and their son, to which Rye was content with, he couldn't stomach the idea of eating while the stresses of the day still weighed heavily on him. He waited patiently for his wife or son to greet him, a smile tugging at his lips.   
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."