Whitewater Gorge run boy run
i told them to stop but then i joined in
30 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Ryzhov listened with interest at his philosophy. War was indeed war, and serving should give him pride. He felt that he understood enough to give the man his seal of approval, though truly the Pakhan’s seal had been enough for him. He liked to do his own investigating anyway. There was a frown when he learned he had not been told much. It was typical… as proven by the way that the Pakhan strolled up and tactfully asked them to shut up.

Ryzhov knew how to read between those lines. “Pakhan.” He greeted with a dip of his head to his friend as he fell into line just behind  him, showing his respect for the hierarchy by allowing the man to go first along the borders. Ryzhov would find time later to fully inform the new recruit on the purpose of the Bratstvo and how he could better serve. Ryzhov was mostly trying to figure out what branch of their military the man might fit into.
Sorry about the delay! Was finishing/defending my honors thesis
Please be advised, Ryzhov is a mature character, prone to all sorts of violence and gore. He is a misogynist and will not hesitate to share his opinions on the role he thinks women should play in society. Please enter his threads at your own risk.
Messages In This Thread
run boy run - by Aulus - March 10, 2022, 11:15 AM
RE: run boy run - by Ryzhov - March 10, 2022, 01:53 PM
RE: run boy run - by Aulus - March 10, 2022, 02:12 PM
RE: run boy run - by Ryzhov - March 10, 2022, 02:16 PM
RE: run boy run - by Aulus - March 10, 2022, 02:49 PM
RE: run boy run - by Ryzhov - March 10, 2022, 07:25 PM
RE: run boy run - by Aulus - March 17, 2022, 04:40 PM
RE: run boy run - by Virion - March 18, 2022, 09:01 AM
RE: run boy run - by Ryzhov - March 31, 2022, 02:12 PM