Nimbus Summit We're gonna look at the stars
187 Posts
Ooc — hela
He greeted her with a smile, his expression turning heated and intrigued when she mentioned the hot springs. The mental picture of that almost made him forget why he was here in the first place—almost

But then she saw his gift and her face lit up; he remembered how nervous he had just been and his heart picked up. Tuulu liked when he could put that look on her face, though. I had Ensio help me bring it in here for you, the Tatkret explained. You can use it to dry your plants; hopefully it will make things more efficient for you. 

The new beta stood then and moved to run his nose along her jaw. He took a small step back and swallowed nervously. I wanted to give you a gift. He wondered if she could hear his heart racing or scent the adrenaline dumping into his bloodstream. He was psyching himself out now, he knew that. So he just continued on, meanwhile he worked on convincing his mind that this was just like any other conversation he had with her. Lane, I want to officially ask you to be my mate, he finally got out. To spend the rest of your life with me. He drew in a deep breath and pushed it out. Then he watched her expression closely and waited for her answer.
Messages In This Thread
We're gonna look at the stars - by Tuuluuwaq - March 26, 2022, 04:26 PM
RE: We're gonna look at the stars - by Lane - April 06, 2022, 11:22 AM
RE: We're gonna look at the stars - by Tuuluuwaq - April 06, 2022, 03:04 PM
RE: We're gonna look at the stars - by Lane - April 11, 2022, 05:49 PM
RE: We're gonna look at the stars - by Tuuluuwaq - April 12, 2022, 01:44 PM
RE: We're gonna look at the stars - by Lane - April 26, 2022, 03:20 PM
RE: We're gonna look at the stars - by Tuuluuwaq - April 26, 2022, 05:24 PM