Nimbus Summit but i have felt the wind crawl where we're cursed
170 Posts
Ooc —
issorartuyok confirmed that their people were well, and spoke of hopes for the future. antha smiled at the thought of more children to grow up alongside her own. perhaps lane would choose to bear children again this year.
i hope to see new families as well. if lane and tuuluuwaq choose to have children this year, perhaps we can invite them to share a space in the arlathan for our children to play and mingle, the witch mused softly. it would be good for them to grow up alongside their cousins.
her mate worried still for her health. antha fought the urge to frown, wondering how she might reassure him. you don't need to worry for me, issorartuyok. the illness doesn't bother me. this... to start a family of my own - it always seemed like a far-off dream. at times i can hardly believe this is real. this is a blessing, a time of happiness. nothing can change that. how long had she spent wondering if this day would ever come? how many sleepless nights? a few weeks of suffering seemed a small price to pay for the realization of one of her most treasured dreams.

Common || Scottish Gaelic
Messages In This Thread
RE: but i have felt the wind crawl where we're cursed - by Antha - May 19, 2022, 04:38 PM