Ouroboros Spine how time spins
367 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Away
It all happened so fast after her voice left her throat. A blur of familiar fur darting out into the open. The scent of curing pelt skin and berries tickling her nose. All great comforts she had missed. The Tundrian was one who seldom got overly animated. Or terribly excited. Ninety nine percent of the time, she was a composed sort. But that was not to say she wasn't capable. Just as she displayed now, rearing up to drape her fore legs around Lote's shoulders, tail a blur behind her.

"Lote! It is so good to see you too. I can't tell you how much I have missed this place..." But most of all, you and Moonwoman. Her jade eyes seemed to convey, as she pulled back, brushing her nose along her delicate cheek as she went. As with Kukutux, her sister, Keyni felt no need to restrain herself in expressing her affections. 

She inhaled deep, drinking in the array of scent in Lote's fur. Re-familiarizing herself with her. Finding comfort just i being back by her side again. So much had happened for the both of them. "A lot has happened since my departure." She breathed easily. She stepped to the side, so they may walk or lounge in the rays of the sun. "I was in the east for a while. I stayed with Moonglow's ally, Duskfire Glacier. Their leader, Lane, is a former pack mate and friend of mine. They also...needed my assistance with some matters, while I was in the area." She did not mention Rivenwood yet. Aiolos or Kukutux could have very well informed Lote already. "They were preparing to relocate in the west. After that I set off here. I was...just getting a feel for things and when I returned, I knew I had to back among the village." She smiled.
Messages In This Thread
how time spins - by Keyni - April 18, 2022, 04:46 PM
RE: how time spins - by Lótë - April 20, 2022, 08:51 PM
RE: how time spins - by Keyni - April 22, 2022, 04:06 PM
RE: how time spins - by Lótë - April 25, 2022, 03:43 PM
RE: how time spins - by Keyni - April 26, 2022, 07:06 PM
RE: how time spins - by Lótë - May 03, 2022, 09:21 PM
RE: how time spins - by Keyni - May 11, 2022, 03:12 PM
RE: how time spins - by Lótë - May 11, 2022, 05:16 PM
RE: how time spins - by Keyni - May 12, 2022, 07:20 PM
RE: how time spins - by Lótë - May 13, 2022, 12:19 PM
RE: how time spins - by Keyni - May 31, 2022, 07:01 PM