Redtail Rise little known facts of strife
88 Posts
Ooc — Sharp
ooc; I'm glad! :D And thank you! He's my favorite of my current two and I enjoy allowing my character to misunderstand something that I, as an omnipotent writer, understand completely. I think it's fun that way!

Also - perhaps Ratio could join your thread with Prophet? Depending on his response to this reply.

Shame? The wolf was further making little sense to Ratio. Hackles that had risen when the man had grown suddenly aggravated still had not lain flat and if they could stiffen further, they would have. He wanted to seek Prophet? His Berserkr was more than capable of handling himself but Ratio could not look upon what he saw as neurotic behavior and allow him to wander the territory in search of him. 

Yet, did he have the authority to stop him? Was it his place? Surely not to dismiss the man as he was almost want to do. Ratio had no patience and little trust for any animal that behaved, in his mind, so erratically. It was dangerous, from Ratio's perspective, and he would not allow danger to wander his territory with impunity. Still, there was only so much authority he wielded.

After a moment, he said - "No." bluntly, before adding "I will follow you. To Prophet, then, if that is where you wish to go." The man had intended to brood. Ratio had not missed that he was more than angry - he was upset, as well. It confused him more so than blunt anger would have but it also cautioned him, made him a little more curious than outright enraged. Still concerned that he was overstepping but unwilling to let it be, he offered a small measure of kindness - "I will keep distance."
Messages In This Thread
little known facts of strife - by Ratio - April 19, 2022, 09:41 PM
RE: little known facts of strife - by Typhon - April 20, 2022, 12:38 PM
RE: little known facts of strife - by Ratio - April 21, 2022, 07:11 PM
RE: little known facts of strife - by Typhon - April 23, 2022, 02:54 PM
RE: little known facts of strife - by Ratio - April 24, 2022, 11:03 AM
RE: little known facts of strife - by Typhon - April 24, 2022, 01:16 PM
RE: little known facts of strife - by Ratio - April 24, 2022, 08:51 PM
RE: little known facts of strife - by Typhon - April 24, 2022, 09:31 PM
RE: little known facts of strife - by Ratio - April 25, 2022, 04:50 PM
RE: little known facts of strife - by Typhon - April 25, 2022, 06:43 PM
RE: little known facts of strife - by Ratio - April 25, 2022, 09:15 PM