Falls of the Hinterlands sea water flowing from the middle of my thighs
21 Posts
Ooc —
forgive me, i wrote this post hopped up on pain meds the other night and i'm too tired to make it more coherent lol

Last born and least wanted, the youngest moonchild -- the one who did not belong -- drew his first repellent breath into a pitiful wail.

As he was cleaned and examined, he cried strongly throughout, his lament even reaching a new pitch as his mother paused in her care to regard him with scorn and thinly-veiled resentment. Of course, he could acknowledge nothing except for his own discomfiture at the unfamiliar conditions now surrounding him, so he merely basked restlessly in her wretched, unloving stare, oblivious to the short-lived rejection.

But it was a microcosm in a single moment; he is deprived and then saved, in no time at all, it seemed -- yet her attention is an intense gratification that he will pursue for all eternity. Through this life and the next. A feeling spelled of such magnitude that no party present could ever surmise its vastness or its depth within him.

The murkwood pup is put beside his sisters, at peace once again but perhaps inescapably molded. For in his innocent little heart beats a thread of avarice...

Always, always craving a little more.
Messages In This Thread
RE: sea water flowing from the middle of my thighs - by Qeorvik - May 20, 2022, 03:43 PM