Neverwinter Forest tikigakvik
"Cold smoke seeping out of colder throats."
449 Posts
Ooc —
"Aya," she confirmed with a bright, beaming grin. "We are Winterglade, sister to Moonglow. We will train hunters and herd-stalkers, star-watchers and rain-trackers, here in the Forest."

This is good news, I'm so happy to hear you have built a village nearby!" Kigi was kin through her ties with Kukutux and to think that the land surrounding Moonglow would soon be home to not three, but four villages of their extended family was music to the cloudberry's ears. 

"Oh, yes, you must stay if it would not delay your travels overmuch," Lótë insisted, though it was clear that he was free to refuse if he wished. "We must celebrate Natigvik and your new family!" It would also give them a chance to discuss the possibility of Natigvik joining in the alliance Winterglade had with Moonglow and Sialuk's pending village -- not to mention catch up on what had happened since they had last seen one another. 

"Winterglade is being founded by myself and my children -- of which I have one young son born this year myself -- as well as Keyni and Makan who were also villagers of Moonglow. Kjalarr has joined as well, we were allies and he was building a village along the sea but has since come to join with us and be closer to our son." Lótë explained all of this quickly as she gestured for the family to follow her deeper into the Forest so they might meet with the rest of her village. 
[Image: tumblr_inline_p7g2ubEPPb1ufb8ej_400.gifv]
Messages In This Thread
tikigakvik - by Kigipigak - June 07, 2022, 01:45 PM
RE: tikigakvik - by Lótë - June 08, 2022, 10:15 PM
RE: tikigakvik - by Keyni - June 08, 2022, 10:27 PM
RE: tikigakvik - by Kigipigak - June 08, 2022, 11:24 PM
RE: tikigakvik - by Fjall - June 10, 2022, 07:45 PM
RE: tikigakvik - by Lótë - June 21, 2022, 06:55 PM
RE: tikigakvik - by Kigipigak - June 30, 2022, 02:02 PM
RE: tikigakvik - by Lótë - July 01, 2022, 01:27 PM
RE: tikigakvik - by Kigipigak - July 09, 2022, 12:26 PM