Dragoncrest Cliffs Louvri je ou
"If you mess with my family, you mess with me"
169 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Theo was peacefully sleeping when movement around him woke him. Then a new sensation came to him. Noise. He wasn’t sure what it was but his ears started to hurt from its loudness. He squirmed from his mother and woke as he usually did.

Except yet another thing was different. His eyes opened. He was instantly blinded by light and tightly shut them again. Then slowly opened them. He looked around, and saw for the first time what his family looked like, but he was still unsure who they were. He found the source of the noise, another small creature like himself that smelled a lot like him too. He assumed he was family. Then that small creature bumped into him and Theo yapped.

The sound he just made scared him since he wasn’t aware it had come from him. Then it dawned on him that maybe it was. He tried to do the same thing again and let out a little whimper/yapping sound. He let out a couple more of these and crawled towards his brother, before collapsing in exhaustion. There was only so much his tiny body could take.
also I would rather Theo not be skipped in this thread since I will be RPing him more now that he can see and hear.
SIGNATURE
Loves his family. Very sweet boy but can get really defensive and protective over his loved ones. Very caring but also an ambitious hunter and fighter.
Messages In This Thread
Louvri je ou - by Etienne - June 24, 2022, 06:49 AM
RE: Louvri je ou - by Theo - June 24, 2022, 08:59 AM
RE: Louvri je ou - by Chacal - June 24, 2022, 11:42 AM
RE: Louvri je ou - by Etienne - June 24, 2022, 08:34 PM
RE: Louvri je ou - by Suzu - June 24, 2022, 11:47 AM
RE: Louvri je ou - by Theo - June 25, 2022, 05:59 AM
RE: Louvri je ou - by Chacal - July 07, 2022, 01:02 PM
RE: Louvri je ou - by Etienne - July 07, 2022, 05:13 PM
RE: Louvri je ou - by Theo - July 08, 2022, 05:26 AM
RE: Louvri je ou - by Etienne - July 28, 2022, 05:57 PM