Lion Head Mesa scour [m]
teach me your way
122 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Away

Either is fine! ^^

"As you know, only pharaoh and his queen and his descendants are divine. The gods reformed me in their image, and so through them i am able to bestow this on others."

Yes, she knew he was divine. This she had known since the day of her arrival. But as for what else the gods would commend, Sokha was curious. 

"Ahktar is a priest through his own knowledge of the gods shared between he and I. Qiao is a priestess for her warping of trade and word and eye to be more. And you will be She Who Brings Lotus Steps to the Sight of the God."

Akhtar. Qiao. Names of whom she did not yet know. Though, it was likely she would know them soon, for now she was one of similar standing.

She Who Brings Lotus Steps. This was she, for she was now this. Ramesses said it was so. A lotus, from now until the gods shunned her worship and divine praise.

"Behold. Osiris gives his blessing."

Before she could fully render these words, the pharaoh came close and placed something upon her forehead. It smelt cold and earthy, much like rain and dirt.

"Look to the stars,"

As bid, Sokha tilted her muzzle, eyes taking in the sight of the beams hovering over the mesa. It was a beautiful sight, but it was hard to truly enjoy such a moment. The breath hot on her shoulder drew her attention away. It warmed her entire body, leaving it itching to shudder. She would have given anything to have the courage to twist around and embrace him closer. But this wasn't her place. So she continued to gaze upward as he commanded. This is where she would be looking more often now, whether it was praising by dialogue or dance. The many gods and goddesses had hold of her now. 

Time to dance, little lotus.
Messages In This Thread
scour [m] - by Ramesses - July 29, 2022, 03:32 PM
RE: scour - by Sokha - July 29, 2022, 03:39 PM
RE: scour - by Ramesses - July 31, 2022, 01:41 PM
RE: scour [m] - by Sokha - July 31, 2022, 02:10 PM
RE: scour [m] - by Ramesses - August 11, 2022, 08:47 PM
RE: scour [m] - by Sokha - September 18, 2022, 11:59 PM
RE: scour [m] - by Ramesses - September 19, 2022, 10:49 AM
RE: scour [m] - by Sokha - September 19, 2022, 11:12 AM
RE: scour [m] - by Ramesses - September 19, 2022, 12:14 PM
RE: scour [m] - by Sokha - September 20, 2022, 06:40 PM