Hideaway Strath the path you take leaves a permanent mark
Sapphique
Sapphire
329 Posts
Ooc — Twin
The difference between Maiken and others. She didn't need to fill a stretch of silence, she would have been fine toiling beside the multicolored beast of Arlette's womb. She would have not needed to say anything.

He didn't speak at first, and she was about to simply jump into a task, when suddenly he spoke, a burst of sound. She could see right through it. He had paused too much, but she didn't comment, instead listened.

Yes I am Maiken Svartravn, healer/medic/midwife, whatever is needed. But I do find solace in plants. And I am happy to help your mother in her endeavors to have a working garden for medicinal emergencies.

She stepped nearer him and sniffed at the plants around him, looking for anything that was useful and could be taken back to the cavern.

Do you also like plants and Helbredelse Sorry Healing?
Messages In This Thread
the path you take leaves a permanent mark - by Turmeric - September 03, 2022, 10:37 AM
RE: the path you take leaves a permanent mark - by Maleah - September 03, 2022, 12:03 PM
RE: the path you take leaves a permanent mark - by Turmeric - September 24, 2022, 09:51 AM
RE: the path you take leaves a permanent mark - by Maleah - September 24, 2022, 11:05 AM