Redtail Rise i'm gonna be the very best
70 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
All Welcome 
The boy hadn't done much since he'd been found. He'd slept a lot, and eaten when food was dropped off for him (a kind way of saying vomited); and when he had the wherewithal to mingle with the other wolves of the rise, he most often trailed after @Augur rather than the other children.

On more than one occasion he'd been picked up and placed back among them, and had learned not to stray too far in the long-run.

It became a little game to Requiem. He wanted to see how far he could get before Augur discovered him; it helped the boy to learn where the limits were, and anyway he was not so bold as to venture far from where they kept him. He hadn't forgotten about the bird or his terrifying flight — but it did feel far-removed from the present moment, and so little Requiem was unafraid.

He stood on a piece of stone that looked almost like a stage, trying to catch a glimpse of Augur through the trees — or any of the passing bodies, as he stared out at a very active patrol route where anyone could appear.
Messages In This Thread
i'm gonna be the very best - by Reki - September 15, 2022, 11:49 AM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Masquerade - September 15, 2022, 12:04 PM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Reki - September 16, 2022, 11:08 AM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Masquerade - September 16, 2022, 01:32 PM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Reki - September 16, 2022, 03:27 PM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Masquerade - September 19, 2022, 09:32 AM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Reki - October 03, 2022, 11:53 AM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Masquerade - October 03, 2022, 12:26 PM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Reki - October 08, 2022, 02:36 PM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Masquerade - October 10, 2022, 08:57 AM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Reki - October 10, 2022, 11:59 PM