Qeya River I make shit to kick you in the ass a little.
116 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
All Welcome 
After gorging herself on old vittles for dinner, Tulukir had passed right out beside the river's edge. She woke with one front paw dangling over a ledge and the toes soggy, while the rest of her was sprawled out with her belly distended. There was a dampness to her underside that confused her as she blinked awake — it was clear she was wet from something, but it was a warm wetness rather than the cold of the freezing river water.

As she adjusted herself she felt how stiff her shoulders were. There was no sunlight to warm her, as the clouds had crept in to hide the sky almost in its entirety; large, gray, and ominous. The hell...? She went on to murmur as she checked on herself — and realized, with some mortification, that she'd actually wet herself in her sleep (the result of a common sleepover prank involving a small bucket of water, at least for humans).

Although she wasn't the greatest fan of how cold the water could be, Tulukiri was swift to plunge into the shallows to wash herself off. It was a case of enduring a brief discomfort to avoid a deeper insult, should anyone find her steeped in her own urine. When she emerged again she was dripping and in poor spirits - her teeth set to a light chatter - but she smelled clean again.
Messages In This Thread
I make shit to kick you in the ass a little. - by Tulukiri - September 16, 2022, 03:13 PM
RE: I make shit to kick you in the ass a little. - by Sandulf - September 16, 2022, 05:32 PM
RE: I make shit to kick you in the ass a little. - by Sandulf - September 16, 2022, 06:09 PM
RE: I make shit to kick you in the ass a little. - by Sandulf - September 16, 2022, 07:35 PM
RE: I make shit to kick you in the ass a little. - by Sandulf - September 16, 2022, 09:09 PM
RE: I make shit to kick you in the ass a little. - by Sandulf - September 17, 2022, 05:45 PM