Qeya River I make shit to kick you in the ass a little.
116 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
It was like he listened, but didn't hear her. It made her feel very small and insignificant. Young, too. She hated to be reminded of her age and what she might not know.

No, god! She droned.

I never said that! I was just -- jeeze, am I speaking in code? What crawled up your ass and died, man. Her tail lashed once at her hips and then sat still. Her ears had gone back.

I didn't say anything about what the village needs, that's not my job. I was only informing you in case you hadn't heard yet!

She'd decided she didn't like this guy after all. He was more obtuse than anyone she'd ever met; Tulukiri also didn't appreciate hearing her friend and mentor insulted, and it left her feeling extra prickly.

Look, you go do your little walkabout, have fun. I have better things to do than listen to this. So she stopped following at his side and took off through the trees, zipping along at a canter until she was well out of view. From there Tulukiri would march her way along the riverside again, her heart a jackhammer.
Messages In This Thread
I make shit to kick you in the ass a little. - by Tulukiri - September 16, 2022, 03:13 PM
RE: I make shit to kick you in the ass a little. - by Sandulf - September 16, 2022, 05:32 PM
RE: I make shit to kick you in the ass a little. - by Sandulf - September 16, 2022, 06:09 PM
RE: I make shit to kick you in the ass a little. - by Sandulf - September 16, 2022, 07:35 PM
RE: I make shit to kick you in the ass a little. - by Sandulf - September 16, 2022, 09:09 PM
RE: I make shit to kick you in the ass a little. - by Sandulf - September 17, 2022, 05:45 PM
RE: I make shit to kick you in the ass a little. - by Tulukiri - September 18, 2022, 11:58 AM