Felltree Marsh Can I join the pack?
57 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
All Welcome 
Shey is approaching the border of Redtail Rise, interested in joining their pack. He (and myself) is not quite sure how pack joining works though

Shey traveled down from the mountains, where he had left Dusty, towards where he was told the Redtail Rise pack resided. He made sure to keep his nose alert for pack scents, and when he started to scent them sharply, stopped where he was, very much aware to not cross any borders, since he didn't want trouble. He decided it'd be best to approach them with a peace offering, so he scented around the area, catching the smell of some rabbits, before hunting down 2 of them. He brought them back to the spot he'd originally stopped at, and sat, hoping someone from te pack would come by soon.

Shey is a very friendly wolf. He won't provoke anyone and if someone seems down or mean, he'll try to help change their attitude instead of pushing them into a fight. Don't get him wrong though, he can fight. If he is attacked he won't try to talk things out, but if he is threatened he will. Despite his young age he is mature enough to understand these things and realizes what is worth a battle and what isn't. He isn't afraid to flee a fight if he finds it unimportant and pointless.
-
Shey is also confused over his sexuality. He's bisexual, but definitely masculine leaning. He just struggles to understand his feelings for men and his significantly lower feelings for women. Though he is still young, he is still interested in finding a mate.
Messages In This Thread
Can I join the pack? - by RIP Shey - October 17, 2022, 12:55 PM
RE: Can I join the pack? - by Mountain Boulder - October 17, 2022, 02:11 PM
RE: Can I join the pack? - by RIP Shey - October 17, 2022, 05:41 PM
RE: Can I join the pack? - by Mountain Boulder - October 17, 2022, 08:17 PM
RE: Can I join the pack? - by RIP Shey - October 18, 2022, 08:18 AM
RE: Can I join the pack? - by Mountain Boulder - October 23, 2022, 12:43 AM
RE: Can I join the pack? - by RIP Shey - October 23, 2022, 11:32 AM
RE: Can I join the pack? - by Mountain Boulder - October 23, 2022, 12:21 PM
RE: Can I join the pack? - by RIP Shey - October 23, 2022, 02:11 PM
RE: Can I join the pack? - by Mountain Boulder - October 23, 2022, 02:26 PM
RE: Can I join the pack? - by RIP Shey - October 23, 2022, 03:04 PM