Redhawk Caldera You cheated on me? When I specifically asked you not to?
415 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Historian
Yeah, she breathed, and gave her aunt a quick embrace in return. She smiled, though the guilt quivered at the corners, and the expression was watery because of it. I just. . .wanted to tell you something.

Please don't be mad, Lilitu added, sucking in a sharp inhale. You know how I went to Akashingo because they knew where my sister was? Well, I never really found out for sure, and I never went. But this guy from the mountains stopped by—and he seemed to know.

She sighed. But then I got engaged, and all the death and marriage stuff, and. . .

There was no easy way to say this. It just had to happen. Maia, I wanna go try to find her for real this time, Lilitu burst out. I have to tell her about Ibis. She doesn't know Mama is dead. And I miss her. . .so, so much.

Wouldn't Maia understand? Wouldn't Maia go to the ends of the earth to find. . .Wraen, for instance? Though they had both been wanderers—but. Still.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You cheated on me? When I specifically asked you not to? - by Lilitu - November 15, 2022, 10:06 PM