Redhawk Caldera only come around when you know that i need it
40 Posts
Ooc — Iris
All Welcome 
Aiden could feel the urge to go and explore beyond the pack's borders. He was over half a year old now and it showed; he was already quite tall and his broadness suggested age a few months older. This, of course, made Aiden feel quite superior over his siblings, who were far more babyish than he (or so he thought, anyway). Aiden felt the natural urge to protect @Shenanigans, @Chickadee, @Ceridwen and @Jay from whatever stupid things they might do despite nothing really warranting that thought.

Today he was patrolling at the northern edges of Redhawk Caldera, trailing along the half-mountain's edges, and he looked out over the lands beyond, fantasising what it might be like out there.
Messages In This Thread
only come around when you know that i need it - by Aiden - November 02, 2022, 07:12 AM
RE: only come around when you know that i need it - by Aiden - November 09, 2022, 04:02 AM
RE: only come around when you know that i need it - by Aiden - November 16, 2022, 08:55 AM
RE: only come around when you know that i need it - by Aiden - December 07, 2022, 05:27 AM