Redhawk Caldera only come around when you know that i need it
40 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Chickadee joined him, just when he was having a very serious introspective hero moment. Aiden looked mildly annoyed by this and he glanced over to where Chickadee had come from to see if Shenanigans was anywhere nearby. It was definitely easier to deal with one sister than two at once, and usually it was two at once. It's not that he minded — he loved his sisters, of course — but sometimes the pair of them could be a bit.. much. When he didn't immediately see Shenanigans, Aiden turned back towards his sister and smiled at her shoulderbump.

I'm patrolling, he said with a serious, matter-of-fact tone to his voice that indicated that he was doing something Very Serious. Seconds later he realised that Chickadee had actually asked him what he was thinking, and he felt embarrassment rise as his answer sounded totally silly. He'd been so lost in thoughts! Aiden decided to try and not let it show too much, and he quickly recovered from the embarrassment and said, I was just wondering what it's like to go exploring out there.
Messages In This Thread
only come around when you know that i need it - by Aiden - November 02, 2022, 07:12 AM
RE: only come around when you know that i need it - by Aiden - November 09, 2022, 04:02 AM
RE: only come around when you know that i need it - by Aiden - November 16, 2022, 08:55 AM
RE: only come around when you know that i need it - by Aiden - December 07, 2022, 05:27 AM