Redsand Canyon And though I close my eyes, I see la vie en rose
62 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Forwarding this a bit to when she is somewhat returned to her strengthened state.

The time had slowly, but surely come. Ali was more than ready to be back on her own four feet and make true the promise she had given to @Germanicus on the eve of her arrival.

Imperator, She sought him eagerly, dipping her snout with a newfound respect. He had given her a life, and so it was only fair she owe a debt. I think I am myself again. So, I would like to start living up to my vow. What is there that I can do here? I am willing to do anything...

There was little Ali couldn't do, vain as it be. In what she considered to be her past life, while though she had only lived one, she partook in many things. Hunting, scouting, tracking, combat, healing... none of it was new to her. Every trade had once been her own. But even now, after being closed off for so long, much of the experience remained within her; caged, but now ready to be set free.
Messages In This Thread
And though I close my eyes, I see la vie en rose - by Alstroemeria - November 15, 2022, 11:42 PM