Redsand Canyon I'm not the one who's so far away
Hushed Willows
Singer
149 Posts
Ooc — xynien
I'm sorry he's such a jerk, I think Mereo is cool!
The wolf who answered Tybault's call carried himself like a leader, but everything else about him said fighter. His envy was easy enough to stifle when the man introduced himself. Just like the last pack leader Tybault had met with, he led with several meaningless, fancy titles. As if some random visitor was supposed to know what that meant, or if it was important. Germanicus made it easy enough to guess, but how was Tybault supposed to know that the snivelling fool who introduced himself as the High Warlock of Nerdsville was actually the leader, or that the regal Bldhtymjdh of Zxmbdhy was a mere servant?
Fucking weirdos. Tybault kept his face neutral and his tone polite. He had to remind himself to dip his head, lower his posture. This was a pack wolf. Well met, Germanicus. I'm Tybault Medeiros, and I'm looking for my sister. She has golden fur and eyes, and she may be in poor condition. Have you seen her? His heart beat a little faster as he finished, to his embarrassment. He knew the answer would be no, but he still felt it every time — that spark of hope mixed with fear. That looming anticipation of this time being it. But it never was.
Experimenting with my writing; style may vary a bit!
Messages In This Thread
I'm not the one who's so far away - by Tybault - November 29, 2022, 05:13 PM
RE: I'm not the one who's so far away - by Germanicus - November 29, 2022, 05:36 PM
RE: I'm not the one who's so far away - by Tybault - November 29, 2022, 06:07 PM
RE: I'm not the one who's so far away - by Germanicus - November 30, 2022, 08:17 PM
RE: I'm not the one who's so far away - by Tybault - December 02, 2022, 11:05 AM
RE: I'm not the one who's so far away - by Germanicus - December 02, 2022, 07:48 PM
RE: I'm not the one who's so far away - by Tybault - December 06, 2022, 11:28 AM
RE: I'm not the one who's so far away - by Germanicus - December 12, 2022, 03:52 PM