Redsand Canyon I'm not the one who's so far away
Hushed Willows
Singer
149 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Aww, thank you!
Tybault was quick to let himself be disappointed with the news, but something about the way it was delivered didn't sit right with him. No one by the name of Medeiros. It was an odd thing to say, but it made a lot more sense for someone who knew that his sister didn't use her given name anymore...
She might be using an alias, He said slowly, a mounting suspicion evident in his gaze. If this man was hiding Ophelia from him... When I saw her last, she hadn't answered to her name in months. She's... unwell. I don't know if she can care for herself. If you have any information at all, I would be grateful. His tone was clipped with those last words, despite his efforts at self-control.
Experimenting with my writing; style may vary a bit!
Messages In This Thread
I'm not the one who's so far away - by Tybault - November 29, 2022, 05:13 PM
RE: I'm not the one who's so far away - by Germanicus - November 29, 2022, 05:36 PM
RE: I'm not the one who's so far away - by Tybault - November 29, 2022, 06:07 PM
RE: I'm not the one who's so far away - by Germanicus - November 30, 2022, 08:17 PM
RE: I'm not the one who's so far away - by Tybault - December 02, 2022, 11:05 AM
RE: I'm not the one who's so far away - by Germanicus - December 02, 2022, 07:48 PM
RE: I'm not the one who's so far away - by Tybault - December 06, 2022, 11:28 AM
RE: I'm not the one who's so far away - by Germanicus - December 12, 2022, 03:52 PM