Redsand Canyon I'm not the one who's so far away
Hushed Willows
Singer
149 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Thank you for the thread!
A runaway. Maybe Germanicus wasn't hiding Ophelia from him after all. She wasn't a runaway, not from Tybault. Their parents, sure, but him? Their siblings? He'd never believe it.
Besides, it was laughable to think anyone could look at any of the Medeiros siblings and question their relation to one another. Time to get out of here, before this guy's apparent paranoia spotlighted him more than it already had. Tybault wasn't here to make enemies. He definitely wasn't trying to befriend any of these lunatics either, though.
Right. My sister clearly isn't here, so I won't waste more of your time, He dipped his head once again and flashed a polite smile, but his eyes were cold. Thank you for your help, Germanicus.
If the Imperator of Mereo had no argument, he would make his exit.
Experimenting with my writing; style may vary a bit!
Messages In This Thread
I'm not the one who's so far away - by Tybault - November 29, 2022, 05:13 PM
RE: I'm not the one who's so far away - by Germanicus - November 29, 2022, 05:36 PM
RE: I'm not the one who's so far away - by Tybault - November 29, 2022, 06:07 PM
RE: I'm not the one who's so far away - by Germanicus - November 30, 2022, 08:17 PM
RE: I'm not the one who's so far away - by Tybault - December 02, 2022, 11:05 AM
RE: I'm not the one who's so far away - by Germanicus - December 02, 2022, 07:48 PM
RE: I'm not the one who's so far away - by Tybault - December 06, 2022, 11:28 AM
RE: I'm not the one who's so far away - by Germanicus - December 12, 2022, 03:52 PM