Silverlight Terrace I see you standing there, but you’re so far away
53 Posts
Ooc —
They came to rest upon the frosty grass, and his laughter dissipated into the night. You are beautiful, he thought, and while the words were so simple, he could not find any ones more fitting to sum up the things he saw in her tonight. He wondered about her thoughts in the silence they shared. What did she think of him?

Come. Stay, with me.

That gentle pause between her words. Her gentle laughter, so charged with the breathlessness that stole through his lungs, too.

Stay,
with me.

Electricity flashed through his chest again and he blinked at her, wide-eyed. She wished him to be with her. Him? She wished him to stay! For the night? Forever? Did that really change his answer? He hardly knew her, yet he wished to go to the ends of the world with her! And for once all thoughts of waiting for his family to return seemed to vanish like dew in the morning sun.

He studied her face, and his breath rushed out in a quiet promise.

Always.

I'm good to keep going or we can fade this and have another? :D ah the passion of the youths! xD
Messages In This Thread
RE: I see you standing there, but you’re so far away - by Melaneus - December 18, 2022, 09:25 PM