Sleepy Fox Hollow take me down the dusty side
109 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
tags for reference, just to kind of...assume he's adjusting to life in paleo. if anything needs to be edited let me know! <3
i used the notes off of wylla's profile and then went kinda vague for other stuff :)

when he did not keep to himself, sad and sorting through emotions, he found he liked to shadow @Wylla. her hunting lessons proved helpful even as the winter seemed to settle upon them harshly. small game burrowed or rested and each time he learned something knew about how to flush them out.

then he followed when she patrolled. more so he plucked the land behind her trail. searched for plants that might have survived still, or anything that could distract him for more than five minutes. a keen eye might have seen how he tried to fill a void with her presence.

yet he also did his best to nurture the friendship he had with @Emmerich. always keen to do whatever the other boy did. happy to follow him too on patrols, or be shown all the best spots in paleo. once more seemingly filling a void. regardless he welcomed every distraction that he could find.

still he would be alone every night — nothing could change that part — just like he would be tonight.

it mattered not if the hollow had a wonderful view. that he could gaze upon all the stars and the moon, thinking that his family might be looking at it too. a thought that he flipped between finding it comforting and finding it even more alienating.
Messages In This Thread
take me down the dusty side - by Siku - December 13, 2022, 05:40 PM
RE: take me down the dusty side - by Emmerich - December 14, 2022, 02:31 PM
RE: take me down the dusty side - by Siku - December 21, 2022, 01:32 PM
RE: take me down the dusty side - by Emmerich - December 21, 2022, 02:23 PM
RE: take me down the dusty side - by Siku - December 21, 2022, 07:59 PM
RE: take me down the dusty side - by Emmerich - January 04, 2023, 09:59 PM
RE: take me down the dusty side - by Siku - January 05, 2023, 03:13 PM
RE: take me down the dusty side - by Emmerich - January 10, 2023, 03:13 PM
RE: take me down the dusty side - by Siku - February 04, 2023, 04:42 PM
RE: take me down the dusty side - by Emmerich - February 28, 2023, 07:08 PM