Cedar Sweep The world was on fire and no one could save me but you
232 Posts
Ooc — Danni
There was her grumpy Ully. A little more of himself. Clearly irritated that she touched him. She hid a secretive smile, not displeased with her actions or his in the least. If he didn't realize it now, he would eventually that she didn't tire of touching him and she would continue to do so, if he continued to simply move. His movements were not of a malicious kind and though he clearly didn't like it, it wasn't because he didn't like it, it was because it was forbidden in his eyes. Which was absolute bull puckey if you asked her. A red tinge colored her cheeks as she used harsher language than normal even in her head.

She was able to see the brief flare of pride in his gaze, and a soft feeling entered her chest. This was the moments she adored. When he gazed at her openly, ernestly and kindly. When she was absolutely certain he could see her, not the princess that she was, but her. The wolfess she longed to be.

He gazed at her akin to horror and she was alarmed, and then he spoke. So caught up in his emotions he had to clear his throat. How unlike him. Though she had noticed this had become a thing of sorts as she had aged, though it wasn't often. It was enough.

She nodded in the affirmative. I understand.

A soft titter of laughter musical and light curled from her lips and she dipped next to him, not touching, but close enough. 

So I have to hunt something. You never answered me by the way, Master guard. Which is easier a fox or a rabbit?
Messages In This Thread
RE: The world was on fire and no one could save me but you - by Adylaide - December 14, 2022, 11:52 AM