Stavanger Bay dreams, like coins down a well
Hushed Willows
Singer
149 Posts
Ooc — xynien
I came up with this on the fly so it can absolutely be changed if you don't like it!
He'd forgotten how much Evander was like... well, like Rose. It was funny, really. He didn't think either of them had ever known it, and he wasn't sure he would ever have the heart to break it to Evander himself, but the two had always been as alike in personality as Everett and Evander were in appearance. Slight differences, here and there, but largely the same.
It was a shame they'd never really gotten to know each other.
He laughed when Evander joked about drowning in a puddle, and laughed harder when he said a Medeiros never gives up, and thought that both of those things were absolutely ridiculous but absolutely accurate. He did not laugh when his brother called him pretty, though. I'm not the pretty one, He grumbled, but it was good-natured (for Tybault, anyway). Unsure what to do with the hug, he half-returned it for a moment and then simply let it happen. It felt weird. Joking was easier. 'A Medeiros never gives up!' Our new family motto? Do you think we're cool enough for a family motto?
It was starting to really sink in: the answer was yes, they were here for him, for Ophelia. But Tybault didn't want to deal with that just yet. He didn't think he'd ever spoken with Evander like this, not for more than a few moments before they each seemed to remember where they stood with one another. He wanted to let this last a little longer.
Experimenting with my writing; style may vary a bit!
Messages In This Thread
dreams, like coins down a well - by Evander - January 09, 2023, 09:53 PM
RE: dreams, like coins down a well - by Tybault - January 09, 2023, 10:10 PM
RE: dreams, like coins down a well - by Evander - January 10, 2023, 12:59 AM
RE: dreams, like coins down a well - by Tybault - January 10, 2023, 01:12 AM
RE: dreams, like coins down a well - by Evander - January 10, 2023, 02:05 AM
RE: dreams, like coins down a well - by Tybault - January 10, 2023, 02:28 AM