Two Rivers Isle Lifts you up like a star I will follow
232 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Private 
The majority of time spent lately was filling caches, patrolling borders and making their pack mates feel as comfortable as they could. In a new home with new wolves and a new life. Ady had fallen into a routine as she had done so, but a the back of her mind the conversation with @Ulrich about children continued to lay thick and heavy. She visited at all moments and took it out to look upon.

Today she had laid it out in pieces to peruse and decided they would have children come spring, and she honestly couldn't wait, and they needed something bigger, that was aesthetically pleasing to both. A whelping den would be found and then a rendezvous site, but she wanted something more permanent, where they would spend their time, and where the children would be possibly made. The fox's den though it fit them, it felt odd to live in a dead creature's burrow.

So with careful, dainty steps and nose to the ground she went in search of something to share with Ully. That was just theirs. She tried to keep in mind that he would prefer something well hidden, not on low ground and not too near water.
Messages In This Thread
Lifts you up like a star I will follow - by Adylaide - January 13, 2023, 05:55 PM
RE: Lifts you up like a star I will follow - by Ulrich - January 13, 2023, 08:39 PM
RE: Lifts you up like a star I will follow - by Adylaide - January 13, 2023, 08:44 PM
RE: Lifts you up like a star I will follow - by Ulrich - January 13, 2023, 09:00 PM
RE: Lifts you up like a star I will follow - by Adylaide - January 13, 2023, 09:11 PM
RE: Lifts you up like a star I will follow - by Ulrich - January 13, 2023, 10:19 PM
RE: Lifts you up like a star I will follow - by Adylaide - January 14, 2023, 07:35 AM
RE: Lifts you up like a star I will follow - by Ulrich - January 16, 2023, 10:49 PM
RE: Lifts you up like a star I will follow - by Adylaide - January 17, 2023, 07:15 AM
RE: Lifts you up like a star I will follow - by Ulrich - January 17, 2023, 04:58 PM
RE: Lifts you up like a star I will follow - by Adylaide - January 17, 2023, 06:43 PM