Two Rivers Isle And now it's found us like I have found you
232 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ady had not known what had caused the change in her husband and it disturbed her, greatly. She had always been able to pick out his moods and counter them easily. And she had known what this was. Annoyance, fear, but of what. That was where she didn't understand. She didn't know why he was upset or had been upset more so.

Of course I was Ully. You said you weren't upset with me, but clearly something I said upset you. And I don't understand. If you don't want kids then tell me, Ulrich. If you want then tell me. Don't go along with what I say just because.

She took a deep breath and pressed her paws to her face, scrubbing upwards almost like an otter. Her brown eyes tightly closed, trying to calm down.

If something bothers you. You  must tell me. We are both new to this relationship and we need to have open conversations or things might fester.
Messages In This Thread
And now it's found us like I have found you - by Ulrich - January 17, 2023, 06:53 PM
RE: And now it's found us like I have found you - by Adylaide - January 17, 2023, 06:58 PM