Two Rivers Isle And now it's found us like I have found you
232 Posts
Ooc — Danni
He listened, took what she said and said nothing at first. Then when he spoke her heart stopped, and she frowned. But not at him. At that fact taht he felt this way. The burden was not his alone.

Oh Ully. She said breathlessly and shook her head. She moved closer and would lick at his head if he allowed. 

It is not just your burden dearest. It is also mine, and the packs. We are the leaders, yes, but everyone must protect everyone, even eventual pups. It is not only your job. It isn't. You take too much on yourself. And perhaps I am to blame in part for that I shouldn't have made it seem like it would only be you protecting them. I was only trying to make you feel better.

I will try not to panic. I can't help it. King Father and Queen Mother would simply walk away from me when they were angry and it has become ingrained, that walking away means anger.
Messages In This Thread
And now it's found us like I have found you - by Ulrich - January 17, 2023, 06:53 PM
RE: And now it's found us like I have found you - by Adylaide - January 24, 2023, 05:42 PM