Request  OOC line + Territory updates + Statistics
31 Posts
Ooc —
Would it be possible to:

1. Make it so that the "OOC —" line on posts doesn't appear when the player name/alias field is empty?

2. Start a crowdsource of updated territory descriptions to spruce up the description pages? For example, recognizing Moonspear's new small crater, the fallen stone at Stone Circle, the regrowth at The Sentinels, Sleeping Dragon's slight eruption some years back, etc.
2a. And also create collapse links of one to two sentences that would help describe seasonal changes within territories year-round (i.e. Hushed Willows in summer vs winter)? These would also be crowdsourced to save administration the burden.

3. Add a count for the sexes irrespective of gender (male, female, intersex) on the statistics page? I believe it used to be there, and when creating a character I would often use it to decide what a certain pack or the site in general was lacking in terms of balance.
Messages In This Thread
OOC line + Territory updates + Statistics - by Exousia - January 21, 2023, 04:46 PM
RE: OOC line + Territory updates + Statistics - by Gucci - January 21, 2023, 04:57 PM
RE: OOC line + Territory updates + Statistics - by Avicus - January 21, 2023, 06:25 PM
RE: OOC line + Territory updates + Statistics - by Aventus - January 26, 2023, 11:17 AM
RE: OOC line + Territory updates + Statistics - by Svalinn - January 26, 2023, 12:49 PM
RE: OOC line + Territory updates + Statistics - by Aventus - January 26, 2023, 02:49 PM
RE: OOC line + Territory updates + Statistics - by Aventus - January 30, 2023, 01:19 PM