Two Rivers Isle [M] I don't want to run, just overwhelm me
232 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Conception 
These lyrics are oddly perfect. Only @Ulrich please to reply.

Ady woke and knew before she could even smell her own scent upon the wind, what had happened. A soft whine and she looked blearily around already knowing what she was in for. Then with an absolutely breathtaking moment of clarity, she realized. She needn't suffer this time. She could have her own husband ease the burning that filled her to the brim. That passionate feeling that consumed her, and over took her. 

So with a soft little giggle, both of absolute happiness and coy. She leaned forward and woke her husband with gentle nips along his shoulders and face. Then she wiggled from him and slid from the den, her tail weaving the scent towards him. 

Then she waited deftly and with a soft serene smile on her face.
Messages In This Thread
[M] I don't want to run, just overwhelm me - by Adylaide - January 26, 2023, 09:50 AM
RE: [M] I don't want to run, just overwhelm me - by Ulrich - January 26, 2023, 01:41 PM
RE: [M] I don't want to run, just overwhelm me - by Ulrich - January 26, 2023, 02:05 PM
RE: [M] I don't want to run, just overwhelm me - by Ulrich - January 26, 2023, 02:14 PM