Northstar Vale And I can end the planet in a holocaust
Raventhorpe
Óskírdr
130 Posts
Ooc — bee
Again, something wasn't right, and Zulema had known when his racing figure first entered her view. Her ears turned towards Towhee, but she had not looked at her. Zulema's gaze had remained on Jack, breath catching tight in her chest when he had turned his head towards her. The expression on the young boys face whispered to her there was a gravity to this she did not understand. That thought that had registered in her mind was further supported as Jack had crumpled into the ground, sobs racking his body.

Zulema did not know what to do. Why was he crying? Of course it was not over something small. No, not with that look. What could have happened in this home she loved so dearly? Was it time for the allusion of peace the girl had grown in to finally go? Even without an understanding of what had happened, Zulema had finally understood that Epoch was not immune to all bad things. The bubble she had imagined them to be in had burst, even if it had no involvement from the outside of this vale.

Her small limbs had ached with a feeling she did not know, her stomach making her want to keel over. Despite this, she approached him with furrowed brows and wide eyes.

❝Jack?❞ Zulema's voice was shaky as she had lowered her head to him. ❝Jack, what happened?❞
-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
Messages In This Thread
And I can end the planet in a holocaust - by Jack Snipe - January 27, 2023, 09:59 PM
RE: And I can end the planet in a holocaust - by Zulema - January 29, 2023, 03:33 PM
RE: And I can end the planet in a holocaust - by Towhee - January 30, 2023, 10:40 AM
RE: And I can end the planet in a holocaust - by Zulema - January 31, 2023, 03:07 PM
RE: And I can end the planet in a holocaust - by Towhee - January 31, 2023, 03:21 PM
RE: And I can end the planet in a holocaust - by Phox - January 31, 2023, 08:33 PM
RE: And I can end the planet in a holocaust - by Jack Snipe - February 19, 2023, 04:54 PM
RE: And I can end the planet in a holocaust - by Towhee - March 17, 2023, 02:55 PM