Moonspear If you want to, I can be just like you
181 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Eyes peering open, they found the man that was Nasamik's husband staring down at her. It took her a moment to fully wake and register his form, but when she did, she smiled lovingly towards him. Of all that would endure her sour wrath, he would not often be one.

Slowly, she worked herself upward, pushing to a sit before standing shortly after. It was a lengthy process just to stand. Who would have thought?

Nasamik made her way towards her husband, brushing against him affectionately before gently tucking her head beneath his chin. I can see the many bodies and pelts you bring back to our lodge. You work hard, husband. But you mustn't strain yourself. He had only just finished healing. She could not see him in that foul state again.
pregnancy (9/9)
Messages In This Thread
If you want to, I can be just like you - by Nasamik - March 13, 2023, 02:55 PM
RE: If you want to, I can be just like you - by Nasamik - March 16, 2023, 08:44 AM
RE: If you want to, I can be just like you - by Nasamik - March 17, 2023, 07:36 AM
RE: If you want to, I can be just like you - by Nasamik - March 23, 2023, 02:48 PM
RE: If you want to, I can be just like you - by Nasamik - March 24, 2023, 07:32 PM
RE: If you want to, I can be just like you - by Nasamik - April 08, 2023, 02:51 PM
RE: If you want to, I can be just like you - by Nasamik - April 21, 2023, 11:46 AM
RE: If you want to, I can be just like you - by Nasamik - April 25, 2023, 08:39 PM