Swiftcurrent Creek [m] I can feel the city crumbling around me
177 Posts
Ooc —
She felt no need to push their boundaries any further than the embrace they shared, and she was grateful that Reverie did not seek more from her, either. She felt secure and balanced, simply cocooning the gilded woman. When she drew back, Moss heaved a sigh, and regarded her with a softened gaze, one reserved, now, only for her. 

It gave her purpose to feel needed, though she wasn't one who could easily share the object of her affections with another. She didn't care for the man, found him intrusive and lacking in the ability to read her cues. Coupled with the fact that Lestan had been upset when he'd found out, she felt the muscles in her face tighten, and her jaw clenched. She wasn't sure how to feel about the fact that obviously, Reverie had enjoyed his company, at one point or another. 

Being labelled as simply a friend was a blow to her feelings as well; but one she could weather. 

"Don't worry about him." She said, before making a solemn pledge. "I will do anything you need me to do."
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] I can feel the city crumbling around me - by RIP Moss - March 24, 2023, 05:20 PM