Beta*
-Angels Don't do what he did-
963 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
Limit Two 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: swearing

Arric left Reverie behind and immediately went in search of @Moss and @Akavir. As soon as they'd arrive to his demanding howl. Agitation clear in the raise of his hackles and the absolute pit in his stomach, he'd speak.

Moss tell me about the she wolf you and reverie met. Everything you remeber and why Reverie thinks she wants baby Blossom.

Then he'd turn to Akavir. Shits getting deep and i want answers.
177 Posts
Ooc —
The call had not gone amiss; Miss growled softly, tail curling. She felt validated in having made the decision to deny the woman’s offer for help, but did not know why it was she now came to haunt them. Someone who came in the wake of a birth, claiming to watch was no healer. That, Moss thought, was a childsnatcher. 

She moved to meet Arric, wary still of leaving Reverie’s side for very long. In true Miss fashion, she was abrupt, to the point.

”She offered to help when she saw Reverie was near ready to give birth. I didn’t like the look of her so I sent her packing.” She said. ”She offered ‘help.’ I found her nosey. All-dark wolf, right eye yellow, left eye deep blue. She’s small, androgynous looks. Well-kept, but…Eerie.” She said. 

If he was not convinced there was any reason for the stranger to be chased further, she racked on one more point for good measure.

”We owe her no debts.”
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
872 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Bear with me while I catch up on literally everything and reply to allll my threads

The inner workings of the Creek was tumultuous at best—Lestan’s sudden departure, Reverie’s misery and state—these stood at the forefront of his mind, and he couldn’t say he enjoyed the drama brought upon by the two quarreling lovers.

He also knew nothing about it, and reminded himself of that.

Instead, he spent much of his time hunting for @Jakoul and the children, and visiting them when allowed. She was more open to his presence now, and so he lingered often when he wasn’t patrolling.

When Arric summoned he and Moss though—the reasoning left a curl in the lip of the Alpha, his raising displeasure at the threat to their own sweet Reverie stirring that coiling anger in his chest.

“Did Reverie say why?” The birth of the girl had been a surprise to them all—particularly Reverie—and Akavir had considered Jakoul’s own pregnancy, the length of time that had passed, the symptoms… Reverie had exhibited everything so quickly and suddenly had a pup—it had stunned him.

He was no healer and so he could not understand what had happened. But he was a father… and if another was threatening a child of their pack there would be hell to pay.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
963 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
Take your time love. If you'd like a quick summary i can shoot you a message.

Arric sighed and shook his head. Unfortunately in her current state. It's hard to get a straight answer. It has somwthing to do with the fact the she wolf called specifically for Rev and the baby, but if you sent her packing. How'd she even know the baby was born.

Arric didn't like this. He didn't like it one bit. Rev also wants Lestan badly, and I told her id see if we could said someone to find him, but Akavir. I don't know who to send with this threat.

He looked to Moss. Thanks Moss. I told Rev I'd send you back so if you have nothing else that needs said ahout the she devil. You're free to go and I'll stop by to let you know what we decide. Is that alright?
177 Posts
Ooc —
Moss stiffened when Akavir sought for more clarification, and turned her gaze to Arric. Reverie had expressed her discomfort, and Moss felt that that should be enough. It wasn’t like Reverie had anything to hide, she thought. 

”The woman was a creep.” Moss stated, defensively. ”She was probably hovering nearby, waiting for Reverie to give birth. Lucky she made it back here with Blossom.” She growled softly. She had never wanted for Reverie to put herself at risk the way she had- and it turned out she had been right to be wary. Now there was some child-snatcher lingering at their borders.

For a wolf who rarely showed more than bemusement and ambivalence, she suddenly revealed some true feelings when Lestan’s name was mentioned. At first, her brow sank, and she squinted- but when Arric claimed that Reverie wanted him back, her jaw opened and brow raised.

Impossible. Why the hell would Arric think that? Reverie wouldn’t tell Arric that, not behind her back. She clamped her mouth shut when Arric sought to dismiss her- and simultaneously eliminated her from the running of those who could possibly go after the odd-eyes woman. 

She stood. 

She couldn’t bring herself to clarify with Reverie why it was that Arric thought she wanted Lestan back- but she knew she needed to tear something limb from limb- and she had a target, now. 

”Keep Reverie near Jakoul and her children if they’ll have it.” After all, she did not know Jakoul personally, nor how she felt about being cooped up with another mother for even a temporary time. But having them all together so they could take turns guarding the children would be fortifying their efforts.

”I’ll drive the woman off.”
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
872 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
The two spoke regarding the situation—Akavir only listened for now. His jaw clenched when Moss spoke of how the girl was lucky she and Blossom were okay—because Reverie had frantically run off, despite the pain she had been in prior, and without the help her pack had asked her to get multiple times over.

He was reminded again how the girl could be problematic—a liability.

But she was family—it was clear in the vehemence Moss spoke, which surprised the man, given her indifferent nature. Arric was seemingly smitten by her as well—enough to be a confidant… Lestan…. And Jakoul.

“Right,” he rumbled, barely swallowing the growl that reverberated in his chest. “Arric, you stay here… Moss can seek out the creep, and I’ll look for both her and Lestan. Meet back in a couple of days?” His gaze lifted to the Beta. “Keep an eye on Jakoul and the kids, yeah?”
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
963 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
Arric was a confidant, only because He was a counselor. There was nothing more there. He wished people would see that. yes she was his friend, but there was nothing else there.

Arric nodded. You know I will, be safe. I might be a little sad if something happens to you. He jested, but meant it too. He'd be sad if something happened to Akavir. He was one of his good friends now.
177 Posts
Ooc —
Moss nodded softly.

She didn’t want to show the deep hurt she’d felt to them- but she would make the childsnatcher woman well aware of just how much pent up anger she harboured. 

She gritted her teeth together and tilted her head to the side so her neck could crack. She signed- seemingly pleased at the feeling, and shook her pelt out, making herself look big and bristly, before she made a beeline for the borders.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
872 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
The conclusion was quick, but only temporary until they could find more information. With the agreement from both Beta and Gamma, Akavir was quick to make good on his word-- to seek out the woman who was wreaking havoc on his borders and bring forth justice... or, at least eradicate the problem.