Swiftcurrent Creek Silence like a cancer grows
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
-Angels Don't do what he did-
971 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
The early morning sun rose and washed it's colors across the creek and all it's grassy plains. Arric rose with it and trotted the borders with intent. He marked where he needed and scratched where he needed. 

Long lean black legs took up the ground and his mind was free to travel untethered. He touched on his worry of the pack lands not having enough food. Of all the she wolves having pups and how many of them were Akavir's. It wasn't an issue. It was just how many would call him uncle and would Akavir be okay. He had not seemed to want more kids unless there was an attachment of sorts and now. Well now.

The sunlight dappled his red kissed fur and curled around his ears. Blue eyes bright in his head as he looked upwards and watched the birds fly from place to place. He took a deep breath and another and then slowly began to stretch and move. Following the movements that were like second nature. Then meditation and he would end it all with a quick dip in the river.

He would pull himself from it, fur plastered to his body. White scars crisscrossing along his sides and throat and stomach. Testament that he had not lived an easy life as he often portrayed.
81 Posts
Ooc — Bees
notice: heat

he emerged from the waters battle-kissed and hunt-caressed, great and deerlike, glistening in his glorious blackness  - but wait!

touch of muddy red. a shine like the scales of a foreign fish.

were she a reasonable woman, she would've let him slip from her eyes for lack of appeal. only purest black for the raven-brood.

yet, as she were a mad woman, with glisten of teeth and sway of tail, she emerged from the treeline to meet him.

the svartravn chuffed a greeting, toes placed on the fictitious line separating her from what was his.
[Image: ef168a4f745014259e23f6a379f67c387d4c2536.gif]
unreliable narrator
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
971 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
Jesus! he spoke when he looked up and she was just there. He narrowed his eyes and then the scent came followed by more and he coughed.

Decay mixed with Satan's nectar and holy shit it was not a good mix. Like those exotic perfumes that smelled like skunk. Burned your nose and eyes. Made you want to shout and yet you still smelled it because it was so bloody awful. And if you were a man wondered if you could make a smell even worse?

Yea that was how she smelled. Pus and pieces of skin flaked from her body to hit the ground and he cringed. Pieces of her own skin and fur tufted and ripped. He could see the black webbing of healing skin ripped anew and he shook his head.

What the fuck. he murmured under his breath.
81 Posts
Ooc — Bees
she swore. she swore. she swore she wouldn't think it funny-

but what good's a jester's oath?

her head shot back with the force of her chortle, which soon brought her to her elbows and ankles, empty belly aching with laughter.

oh! oh if only bror could see! breathless, she wiped at the corner of one eye. som en kanin! ja, ja, kanin! smacking a paw against the ground, in stitches over his reaction.

this, soon, faded, and she was left catching her breath, occasional giggle peppering her efforts.

the witch crossed her forelegs, and laid her head atop them. her tail beat, and her eyes glistened.

is bror never seen true woman before? her muzzle split with a boisterous grin.

she still giggled, every now and then.
unreliable narrator
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
971 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
She laughed and fell and Arric was immediately on guard. Not only did she reek to high heaven and also smelled strangely good, God it was so awful it was good what the hell. Kinda like it's so ugly it's cute, but every so often that smell of rot would filter in and he'd have to fight his gag reflex.

Is she insane? Should I run? Should I call for Arlette?

He blinked at her question and gave an uneasy smile. Oh i've seen women before just not many as..uh...unique as you.

What else could he say? He couldn't be like man kindly move down wind you smell like week old meat, and flowers at the same time and it makes it so cloying that i want to gag and possibly throw up at your feet....but like....i don't understand it.
81 Posts
Ooc — Bees
her laugh now was less insane.

bror speak it as it is! she remarked and praised. again, she lowered her head. tail wagged unstopped.

what is issue, bror... her eyes dragged over him ...ring-eye? there was a touch of distaste in acknowledging the stark anomaly.

speak it, good kvinne know to fix. grin. good mann know to wait.
unreliable narrator
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
971 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
Sheclaughed less maniacally and there was a bit of quiet to her. 

He nodded. Yes i do often.

Why not tell it like it. I mean you had to be tactful unless the on you were speaking to was named  Akavir then. He just told him off like the dick he was, they did a head bump and all came up roses. It worked.

He titled his head so his ring was more prominent. It was a gift from my mom.

Umm...i don't have an issue exactly, but you well tou seem a little ill maybe. You doing okay?
81 Posts
Ooc — Bees
doing okay. repeated with a little cackle, pupils in far corners of eyes, throwing one leg over the other - as if the thought of concern for her flawed flesh was funny!

mmm, good as be.  she rolled her chin on top of her paws, looking the poor bror from an angle, then another.

does bror mean he like "ohh-kei" women?

if so, can be done! 

grin.
unreliable narrator
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
971 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: swearing

Of all the. He thought he was gonna be sick. Did she just say what he thought she did. Like. Sure if she wasn't sick maybe. But what if what she had was catching.

He was not a man that cared one whit about curves or hard angles, but he did care about disease. What if his dick fell off or another limb...no he just couldn't.

I'm not really a hit and quit it kinda guy. that wasnt entirely true he'd done it once. Granted he had tried not to quit it but her family had all but told him bullahit theres the door.
81 Posts
Ooc — Bees
won't bror show good? her expression mimed a hurt puppy, brows drawn close and up, eyes wide. 

bror help søster, yes, no? she softly whined, gathering her limbs now in a clenched, submissive pose.

søster no beauty, but good, svart soul. bror see it.
unreliable narrator
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
971 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
Arric raised a brow. Did she just question his manhood right now. Well shit. What was he supposed to do with that. 

Granted he was not one that had more ego than anything else, but still it stung a little bit. And were he younger, and perhaps not as well mindful he'd probably have shown her how wrong she was. 

However, she was ill. He could see it. Whether it was mental, physical, emotional or all three. He would never subject kids to that, but how would he go about telling her no firmly and gracefully.

I'm sorry I can't.