Swiftcurrent Creek anything's better than letting her realize she can do better than me
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
883 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
All Welcome 
set maybe right after @Arric and @Silvertongue post-coital bliss... because LOL LOL LOL

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: language

Silvertongue was still here—her scent cloying, intermixed with Arric. It didn’t take a genius to figure out what happened, and a certain ugly beast reared in Akavir’s chest for only a moment before he insisted it settle—no doubt, his own scent mixed with the faintest hint of @Eshe and the beginnings of her heat.

They were amongst some brush, he figured—and he allowed them their privacy and space by not barging in to witness whatever tangle of limbs they were in after. Honestly—he felt a little bad at interrupting some of their time, but he could only hope the silver siren’s embrace would help temper Arric’s potential ire that Akavir was going to be gone… Again.

“Uh—hey, fuckface… Don’t fret, but I need you to watch out for the kids. I'd ask Vystra to do it but Mae’s asking for you again… I’m going away for a bit to the mountains. Unfinished business and such.”

He paused, an ear flickering, wondering if he heard a rustle. “Give our girl in there a kiss for me, yeah? See you when I get back.”

And with that, he began to back peddle, only waiting for any grunt of recognition from his Beta that he understood the trio was under his care.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
-Angels Don't do what he did-
971 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
Arric heard hia friend and tilted his ears forward. Shifting he pulled himself reluctantly from the tangle of limbs that held him fast.

Though he did as bade and offered her a kiss to her head from akavir whisper soft.

Then he shifted into view a look on his face he couldn't place. He felt bad because he knew Akavir liked Silver, but it didn't seem to be serious and yet he felt like a shitty friend first time feeling that way. He usually knew the rules, but Akavir had never given any.

I got the shitheads. Whose going with you? For Lillitu right? What if things get ugly?
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
883 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Arric emerged from the foliage—Akavir’s eyes sweeping up to meet the giant of a man, a crooked grin pressing to the corner of his lips. “Shardik has them right now—no rush.” An indication Arric didn’t need to cut his time short with the Riverclan leader—the Mayfair felt a twist of unease that he was revealing his hand too much—when in truth, no one else was even playing the poker game with him.

“Lilitu,” he confirmed, his eyes drifting from the intense scrutiny of his friend and to the direction of the mountains. “And Germanicus knows how to get there.”

And if things got ugly…. “They won’t,” he lied, the carefully placed mask upon his features remaining so, his tone offering no indication that the Beta should believe otherwise.
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
820 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

silvertongue was not dissuaded from her activities with arric, allowing his kiss but rolling spryly to one hip and then emerging behind the beta as the name of crowfeather's lover was spoken. that title; it clenched her gut and something unspoken burned in her eyes. akavir was leaving, it seemed; she glanced between the two of them and then lifted her chin. "where are you going?" to answer; it was not a suggestion. and now a remembered time; a remembered cruelty; she gave a smile edged with iron and waited for akavir to answer.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
971 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: swearing

Arric shook his broad shoulders.

Silver was there next to him for he could blink. He offered a small smile.

It's alright. They run everyone else but you and me ragged. I'll go trade him out. Poor guy. he jested. He loved the little trio of siblings despite it all.

Arric's maw went in a thin line at the fact that he was going with only a traitor. Arric didn't like it, but fact was he was beta and friend but his buddy still bore the crown.

Bull shit they always do. You don't come back in a week or two I'm siccing mae on you fucker.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
883 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
They spoke of the children—Silvertongue emerged, unabashed and beautiful. Eshe’s words cloyingly pulled at his mind—and he blinked, looking back to Arric as the man threatened to send Mae after him should he not return. The thought elicited a bark of a laugh from the Alpha, despite the coolness that emanated from Silvertongue now—her question one of demand rather than casual conversation.

“Good call… Mae wouldn’t let me die just out of spite,” he murmured, the darkness of that thought drifting between them. And then, a glance to Silvertongue was given as he straightened under her inspecting eyes. “Akashingo.” His tones softer—knowing the word a trigger for her.
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
820 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

silver out! <3

akashingo. had she known it? perhaps the mere utterance of that damned roman was enough to evoke those halls, for it had been he and the red man who had brought her there, left her — currency for a debt. but let not that brute deny her; silvertongue stared at akavir for a moment that felt breathless. "ask for jawahir while you are there." repaying; oh; and it would be. "tell her belen sent you." sweetened mouth fought a bitter twisting; silvertongue drew a low breath and reached to kiss akavir if he would allow, and there she found a new woman's scent, only softly; but silvertongue knew. yet she showed none of it; the sharpfang pressed her lips against arric's high shoulder and turned away, the straight line of her back a steelwrought warning against further inquiry from either of them.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
971 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
Arric was surprised and then his heart tightened at her reaction. This Akashingo it was bad news and he hadn't even been there. Only rumors and conjecture thus far and the thought of his best buddy going there. Well shit. 

He watched as Silvertongue. Taking her kiss to his shoulder brushing his muzzle along her head, but not in affection. In an effort to appease her sadness. He frowned as she left them. Upset and angry.

His blue eyes hardened with a lick of steel. And you think it still wise to go there without back up. If that place can get a reaction like that out of Silvertongue. I don't like it.

Arric shifted. Get ready for some cheese okay.

Arric tilted an ear forward. I know you want to get your daughter and god i do too, but now i'm worried like some woman left behind for war and I don't like it. I mean you suck sometimes, but you are my best friend and if something happens.

He cut himself off and shook his head. Just be careful asshole.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
883 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
The bitter twist in her mouth—resentment that she tried to keep from oozing—so very different from the sweet nothings and pants he had received from her only a day before. Belen, was the name she gave him—a piece of the mysterious puzzle she remained to be, and Akavir was uncertain he could do as she requested… She was protective of her past, so should he truly poke around the roots of her pain and risk resurfacing it?

A heated kiss—and then one for Arric, and she was gone. His eyes focused upon her only a moment, though he would not let his gaze linger. Instead, Arric’s voice lulled him back, this time, a hardening in the man’s features. “All the more reason Lilitu shouldn’t be tied to them,” he murmured, resigned to this. Prolonging would do no good—he could seek out Brechelient and demand the reasoning behind any of this… Yet, somehow, it felt easy going to a potential war zone than dealing with the pack his wife had died in.

Arric then rounded on him, and Akavir impressively withheld the smile that threatened to break through his more stormy facade. “I’ll send you lots of love letters, darling.”
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
971 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist

Mature Content Warning

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: swearing

Arric looked at Akavir and though he understood his want to save his daughter. There was much that needed tended here. Caches needed filled before pups were born. Arlette probably needed help finding hebrs for this winter and beyond. Mae was acting out. A bitter taste rose in his mouth and for the first time he was upset and disappointed in his leader and friend.

A shit eating grin. Those love letters better be sappy as fuck. I mean full on weep inducing. I want grand declarations of love. And i expect a huge gift when you come back fuck face. I'll make sure dinners ready for you.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
883 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
With a shit eating grin from his friend and a string of encouraging words—or as encouraging as Arric could be when he was being cheeky— Akavir snorted in return, a lavish wink given, though the air remained heavy with the potential unknown that lingered between them and what lay before them. “Make it a roast, baby. You know I love a good roast.”

A laugh—and then with a hint of seriousness, the Mayfair lifted a paw to clap at his Beta’s back, as hard as it was to reach the behemoth, and he began to leave, the knot in his stomach growing—Silvertongue’s scent clinging to them both, and the beginning of Eshe’s on the rise.

It felt as if something was about to change in a great and unyielding way.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
971 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
Absofuckinglutely. 

Was his own reply. He chuffed at the clap on flesh and then watched him go. He looked around him for a momwnt a man unsure of what to do first and then headed towards the kids. Always take the littles first and frankly he needed a huge cuddle from mae if she'd let him.