Duskfire Glacier their dreams lie shattered here
dread the day when dreaming ends
1,345 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
Maybe @Maera will join me? :D I can't find any descriptions of what DFG looks like, except something about forests, so I'm going to assume they pack lives.. on the edge of the glacier, in a forest? I don't understand. :( Can you describe it? Is it like this? http://static.squarespace.com/static/527...rmat=1000w

Gone. No Njal, no Tuwawi. Danica departed to inform the incumbent alpha of Bazi's arrival, leaving the worn and tattered girl to gather her strength among the tall, dark pines. The air smelled of melt-water and ice. Bazi took a deep, cleansing breath, closing her eyes. Glaciers, rock, and ice had made up large parts of her biological family's range, and this was the closest she had come to arctic conditions since waking up on the borders of Swiftcurrent Creek. It smelled wonderful, but it did not smell of the family. Their dreams lay shattered her, and that thought chilled Bazi to her very core.

Presumably, the wolves denned in the forest rather than on the ice. That much water had to end up somewhere, and she guessed that the run-off pooled in a lake that in turn fed the forest. But it was too dense, and she was in no condition to explore. Bazi eased onto her roiling belly (it was struggling with fresh food) and began to groom her yellowed forelegs - something she had stopped doing two weeks into her incarceration.
Messages In This Thread
their dreams lie shattered here - by Bazi - October 31, 2014, 05:42 AM
RE: their dreams lie shattered here - by Maera - November 05, 2014, 09:57 PM
RE: their dreams lie shattered here - by Bazi - November 11, 2014, 08:45 AM
RE: their dreams lie shattered here - by Maera - November 11, 2014, 09:52 PM
RE: their dreams lie shattered here - by Bazi - November 12, 2014, 03:06 AM
RE: their dreams lie shattered here - by Maera - November 12, 2014, 07:45 PM
RE: their dreams lie shattered here - by Bazi - November 13, 2014, 10:35 AM
RE: their dreams lie shattered here - by Maera - November 15, 2014, 11:07 PM
RE: their dreams lie shattered here - by Bazi - November 16, 2014, 05:42 AM
RE: their dreams lie shattered here - by Maera - November 18, 2014, 07:00 PM