The Sunspire iii. please take my hands
"Cold smoke seeping out of colder throats."
449 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
full of muse so this is forward dated for 04/10/2023

by the time maitar reached the mountainside glen, having separated from saviguk for a time to explore on her own, the breathtaking sunrise would have passed. the vivid breaking of brother sun tearing light from the horizon was over. 

the mist had mostly evaporated, yet the light remained soft and grey behind the feathering of light clouds. the forested ridges and blooming fields would have been beautiful cast in sunlight but were nonetheless lovely in their finery of silken ash. the morning was cool and still, broken only by the playful wind and melody of birdsong. 

the doe slowed as she reached a meandering rivulet, pausing at its side to drink in the sight with appreciative emeralds. after she'd quenched her thirst, the bear-marked mountaineer stretched herself out comfortably along the banks to rest her paws. 

a drowsiness seemed to have settled over the valley, not unlike the cozy aura of a warm bedroom as rain pattered against the roof.

aiwë did not sleep, but she allowed herself to settle for the first time she could remember, gaze languishing as it followed the trickle of the water. 

[Image: tumblr_inline_p7g2ubEPPb1ufb8ej_400.gifv]
Messages In This Thread
iii. please take my hands - by Lótë - April 09, 2023, 11:40 PM
RE: iii. please take my hands - by Seth - April 12, 2023, 10:54 PM
RE: iii. please take my hands - by Lótë - April 13, 2023, 09:03 PM
RE: iii. please take my hands - by Seth - April 15, 2023, 01:06 PM
RE: iii. please take my hands - by Lótë - April 18, 2023, 10:39 PM
RE: iii. please take my hands - by Seth - April 19, 2023, 09:34 AM
RE: iii. please take my hands - by Lótë - April 23, 2023, 06:28 PM
RE: iii. please take my hands - by Seth - April 23, 2023, 06:45 PM
RE: iii. please take my hands - by Lótë - May 03, 2023, 10:47 PM