Neverwinter Forest With wild horses running through your hollow bones
90 Posts
Ooc — Maria
Private 
She was lying, but Marcus was too much of a gentleman to call her out. He knew the look she held in her eyes all too well. A fellow soul in turmoil. He had happened upon another victim of the universe's cold nature. Her likeness to his ex mate was chilling, but he would not hold that against her. It was mostly her dressings of grays and whites, and those doe-like eyes. As if by design, they brought down any defenses he had left.

"No, I'm just wandering myself. Don't worry." Marcus softened his words, a way of saying I am sorry you are going through it without actually saying it. "You want some help moving that tree?" The man gestured with his snout to her emotional support pine. "If you are trying to knock it over, I have a pretty thick skull with not much in it." He was the newcomer in their situation, the intruder, so Marcus dare not move from where he stood in wait. Instead, he sat with a weary grunt, although his expression was chipper and playful. Seeing others in trouble helped him forget his own issues, and the reflex to make a stupid joke was always strongest during these times.
Messages In This Thread
RE: With wild horses running through your hollow bones - by Marcus - May 06, 2023, 09:15 PM