Swiftcurrent Creek Save some face; you know you've only got one
141 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Private 
No rush, I know we still have one going, just wanted to get this up before I forget my idea for it <3
Kel headed straight for @Akavir, determined to keep a handle on this situation through swift action. If they worked quickly, they could avoid losing the progress he'd already made. Reverie had agreed to this; she wanted to get better, from what she had said. He couldn't let Lestan stand in the way of that.
When he found the leader, he ducked his head respectfully and wasted no time. Akavir, He only took a moment to consider what he would say. Updates for you. Both need medication. No way around it. Got Reverie started on something, seems to be working, but Lestan is resistant. He sent me away.
Kel took a breath. They need to be separated. Think they could both make real progress that way. I'd like to take Reverie and Blossom to Riverclan. With your permission. And without Lestan, but that went without saying. As long as they were together, Kel felt that nothing would improve.
Messages In This Thread
Save some face; you know you've only got one - by Kestrelcloud - April 21, 2023, 11:01 PM