Blacktail Deer Plateau Yeah, my trap going techno
812 Posts
Ooc —
I'm not 100% sure of the outcome of my thread with Caiaphas (it's still underway) but I figured it was reasonable to assume some minor injuries.

A few days after the fight, Junior returned to the plateau, looking a little worse for wear. Under different circumstances, she might have called attention to her injuries, summoning her aunt to help her tend them and her Alpha to point out what happened when she tried to interact with the Nereides. But a sense of shame compelled her to return under cover of night and find a hollow tree to curl up inside. She didn't want to talk to anyone about her fight with Caiaphas, so she laid low for several days, letting her wounds knit and become significantly less obvious.

Finally, she emerged on a frosty November morning. Her lip was still a mess and she bore a few scratches here and there, though nothing she couldn't explain away as part of her Warrior and Outrider duties. Feeling ravenous, she sought one of the pack's caches and ate two whole rabbits before stopping herself. Stuffed, the juvenile wandered the plateau with no particular purpose in mind.
Messages In This Thread
Yeah, my trap going techno - by Junior - November 02, 2014, 02:10 PM
RE: Yeah, my trap going techno - by Dante RIP - November 05, 2014, 08:42 PM
RE: Yeah, my trap going techno - by Junior - November 06, 2014, 10:48 AM
RE: Yeah, my trap going techno - by Dante RIP - November 11, 2014, 08:43 PM
RE: Yeah, my trap going techno - by Junior - November 12, 2014, 02:06 PM
RE: Yeah, my trap going techno - by Dante RIP - November 20, 2014, 09:01 PM
RE: Yeah, my trap going techno - by Junior - November 23, 2014, 01:47 PM
RE: Yeah, my trap going techno - by Dante RIP - December 01, 2014, 01:55 PM
RE: Yeah, my trap going techno - by Junior - December 02, 2014, 10:12 AM
RE: Yeah, my trap going techno - by Dante RIP - December 09, 2014, 12:05 AM