Lost Creek Hollow Call her Miss Mirage
85 Posts
Ooc — box
Faun had never truly expressed the parts of her that remained from her first life.

Because that’s what it was, in the end. A first life, nothing compared to the one she lived now. That first life was a naive girl who barely knew of the outside, much less about those around her. But she was happy, doe eyed, and, most importantly, very tactile.

Kelsier!

Faun tossed the skin to the side when Kelsier drew close to her, barely waiting any time before she was pulling him into a strong embrace, her tail wagging behind her. If it wagged any faster, perhaps it would have started a tornado. With her head thrown over his shoulder, Faun brought in her own seeking breath. Notes of their other neighbors.

It would appear you’ve been in my situation! Her voice was breathless in her happiness. Her fellow healer had been such a help when it came to her herb garden, and here they were! She wouldn’t drag him away from Riverclan so soon, but perhaps he could help her in the ferrying of herbs to and from Kvarsheim.

The woman took a step back, burning heat across her cheeks as she gave a shy little laugh.

Oh yes. Herbs have definitely come in handy for me recently. Her eyes went to her skin, and she pulled it towards her with a paw.

Oh please, tell me what you’ve been up to! I have only been as far as Kvarsheim, how is it elsewhere?

Doedapple speaks both French and English, though she prefers English
Messages In This Thread
Call her Miss Mirage - by Kestrelcloud - April 24, 2023, 10:14 PM
RE: Call her Miss Mirage - by Doedapple - April 24, 2023, 10:26 PM
RE: Call her Miss Mirage - by Kestrelcloud - April 24, 2023, 10:42 PM
RE: Call her Miss Mirage - by Doedapple - April 24, 2023, 11:00 PM
RE: Call her Miss Mirage - by Kestrelcloud - April 30, 2023, 12:00 PM