Stone Circle I hate the beach but I stand in California with my toes in the sand
85 Posts
Ooc — box
It would be soon that Aquillius could be released from her tender mercies. Then, she would be returned to Riverclan as if she had never left.

She mused to the open sky that it would be preferable to traveling back and forth. As soon as the boy was done healing, she was going home and not leaving for a while. Faun wasn’t aware of how much of a homebody she had become until she was no longer at home.

A familiar voice sent a thrill directly to her gut, which cramped slightly in response. She hissed a little noise between her teeth. Aquillius, across the den, raised his head to glare groggily at her.

”Just go see your stupid boyfriend or whatever” The woman stared at him as he flopped back over, muttering to himself below his breath.

Oh I am so telling your dad. She hissed at the boy’s sleeping form, before curving out of the den with head held high, as if getting called out by a teenager wasn’t ruining her self esteem. She couldn’t wait until the little bastard found someone he thought was pretty.

Also, Kelsier wasn’t her boyfriend. They were just best friends. Buddies.

It was what drove her to worry when she saw him, pacing and agitated, and immediately sped up.

Kelsier! She slowed a few steps from him, before trotting in a quick circle around him.

Are you alright? Are you hurt? Where? Who did it? Faun couldn’t help the twinge of panic at seeing her normally so composed companion strung out like this.

Doedapple speaks both French and English, though she prefers English