Stone Circle I hate the beach but I stand in California with my toes in the sand
141 Posts
Ooc — xynien
She wanted this; wanted him, to raise children with him. Kel could never have imagined that he would be chosen by a woman so gentle and ethereal; like peace given form, like hope given voice. He could never have imagined anyone more perfect.
Tainted blood, he remembered then, the faces of The Evergarden swimming before his mind's eye. But he could not picture any child of Faun's being anything but blessed, and loved, and provided everything they might ever want or need. You will be, He told her when she said that she could be better, voice soft but full of fervent belief. His touch at her cheek lingered as long as he dared to let it before he drew away. You'll be amazing, Faun. And I - I will support you in every way I can. She would want for nothing while she carried his children — and at that thought Kel found himself quite dizzy!
He let out a breath, laughing slightly. I never imagined that you - Kel fumbled, nervous even as joy overtook him. That this might be possible.