Swiftcurrent Creek i won't tell you how i survived the wreckage.
13 Posts
Ooc —
Joining 
random but the dice have spoken. throwing her in the thick of things. XD

Momotzli simply wandered. 

Was it freedom or loneliness? The halfling could not have said. 

She woke in the morning. She broke her fast. She scrounged travelling herbs and concocted balms for the frayed skin of her feet. She hunted. Sought water. Bathed. Rested. Picked a direction in which to set her feet. Slept. And she woke again. 

But when the lessons came back to her, in her mother's clipped lilt or else accompanied by the booming laugh of Matias (even grown now, she always imagined him as a huge and looming presence), it felt like the latter.

She did not stop. Not until the scent of the others came to her and she realized this must be claimed territory she was drawing near to. 

For a long time, the golden wisp merely stood in silence -- deliberating from her position within the safety of no man's land. Her mismatched gaze assessed the forest as if the glen might whisper its secrets to her. Electricity crackled through her bloodstream and into her heart, setting it to pounding like the sight hound's own gait against the earth. Lightning in her blood, she realized, drawing in a sharp breath.

What else did she have except for possibility? 

The acolyte howled. 
Messages In This Thread
i won't tell you how i survived the wreckage. - by Momotzli - May 07, 2023, 09:18 PM