Swiftcurrent Creek i won't tell you how i survived the wreckage.
13 Posts
Ooc —

A woman came first, grey and weary. Momo's chin dipped, mismatched gaze lowering instinctively. Her wine-splotched lips twitched faintly in an attempt of a smile but it soon faded as the dark male joined the first. Her wispy auds drifted back, her gaze focused securely upon her paws -- as if she could remove herself from their intimate exchange.

Her eyes flitted to the man briefly, unperturbed by their abrupt mannerisms. "I'm Momotzli."

"Jus' a home. Nothing out there for me anymore," Ix Chel murmured softly, reluctant to explain exactly how she'd come to be alone. Or that she had no idea how to answer that question. 

She just didn't want to be alone anymore.

"My mother taught me to heal, how to be herb-keeper. An' I can hunt. I vould not be useless but if'n you have no room, I'll leave youse be then." Silver and gold flashed between the pair, her flaxen crown dipping again in acquiescence. 

It was not completely lost on her that the air between them was heavy.

She was half ready to apologize for the intrusion and melt back into the wilderness. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: i won't tell you how i survived the wreckage. - by Momotzli - May 16, 2023, 01:09 PM