Greatwater Lake but i'm not gonna go down with my hometown in a tornado
96 Posts
Ooc — Maria
The woman of all legs sauntered up next to her, accepting the invitation with little hesitation. The handmaiden curtsied in response, crouching slightly with ears splayed flat as the woman inspected her. The show of subtle dominance was well received, and Selena continued to move her muzzle in the direction it was nudged so as to expose the side of her neck. In a strange turn of events, she hoped the brunette approved of her, a feeling she hadn't had outside of run-ins with Alpha. 

It was after the woman pulled back and met her gaze that Selena instinctively closed the distance between them again. Slowly, she navigated her way to take in the siren's scent. She was gentle-natured, and it showed in the way her cheek caressed the other's as she drank in her mark. It felt sensual, and she wasn't sure how the woman would take it. She didn't know how to make of it herself and so when Selena pulled back, the mix flattened her large ears in embarrassment. Her own maw parted, but not in a display of aggression. She spoke. "I'm Selena."