Stavanger Bay I get caught up in your heart-strings
15 Posts
Ooc — Simms
I planned to exit Riordan because I can't connect with him, but this is a great end. This will be my final post. Thanks for writing with me (:

----

Riordan turned his attention when a snarl reverberated through the bay, a curious blend of amusement and bewilderment washing over him as he identified the source. Lestan, the stuttering man, was calling for his blood. Riordan quickly surmised that it must have been something Reverie had said, much like it had been with their previous pack. Pausing in his tracks, Riordan watched Lestan's approach, standing tall but failing to see the imminent threat.

He didn't take Lestan seriously, refusing to do so until it was too late. A laugh escaped Riordan's lips as the smaller wolf charged towards him, leaving him vulnerable to the impending and almost certainly fatal assault. It was a fitting end for a man so detached from reality, one who preyed on the vulnerable in the most vile methods, but Riordan wouldn't get to appreciate that. He would be dead before he ever realised he was in danger.
Messages In This Thread
I get caught up in your heart-strings - by Reverie - May 23, 2023, 06:15 PM
RE: I get caught up in your heart-strings - by Riordan - May 25, 2023, 01:23 AM