Rising Sun Valley Be my guest
Kvarsheim
Veiðimaður
The bear whisperer
64 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
All Welcome 
Quote:OOC: Hoping to meet some new faces, perhaps someone looking for a free fish snack. ;) And don’t worry about writing an equal length response. 

Bjorn had achieved his hope of becoming one with this fabled pack of Kvarsheim, one with the very stones who stood strong against the world. Now that he was accepted into Kvarsheim, he was not quite sure what to do, or where to go. But just then, a feeling of hunger thundered in the pit of his stomach. It was time to eat.

He found his way to a river, know to experienced pack members as “Laynille”, the secret river, within the Prism Forest. He strode up to the bank, the water was clear and beautiful, like natures own looking glass. Perhaps if he didn’t take as much time to look at his reflection, would he have not remembered that day? The day his pack drove him out…. All because of how he appeared.

He shook his large head, dismissed the thought, and just then a large trout was lazily swimming by. He locked onto his target, and  with one swift motion, he snapped his jaws around the fish, and lifted it out of the water, placing it on the ground. He managed to do this to two more fish, scoring three. He laid down under a shady tree, and ate the first one.
Active weekdays: Monday (evenings), Saturday, Sunday — Most evening times are open (PST: Pacific Standard Time)
Messages In This Thread
Be my guest - by Bjorn - May 28, 2023, 12:51 PM
RE: Be my guest - by Turmeric - June 02, 2023, 09:47 AM
RE: Be my guest - by Bjorn - June 02, 2023, 10:34 AM
RE: Be my guest - by Turmeric - June 07, 2023, 09:14 AM
RE: Be my guest - by Bjorn - June 07, 2023, 04:16 PM
RE: Be my guest - by Turmeric - June 15, 2023, 09:26 AM
RE: Be my guest - by Bjorn - June 15, 2023, 04:11 PM
RE: Be my guest - by Turmeric - July 02, 2023, 10:02 AM
RE: Be my guest - by Bjorn - July 02, 2023, 01:47 PM
RE: Be my guest - by Turmeric - July 25, 2023, 10:26 AM
RE: Be my guest - by Bjorn - July 25, 2023, 12:50 PM